At Alliance Cleaning Systems we can deep clean your tiles and grout to a professional standard and then seal them so that they stay that way, making day to day cleaning and maintenance much easier, extending the beauty and durability of your floors.
We clean all types of natural stone, Quarry tiles, Ceramic & Porcelain tiles, Amtico, Karndean and Safety Flooring. No two floors are the same so for more information on our hard floor cleaning, restoring, sealing and protecting, please call us to discuss your requirements and arrange for your FREE test clean. For more information on this service, please contact us.
Our Hard Floor Cleaning System at a glance:
- The solution is applied to the floor and left to dwell
- Using a rotary machine with a variety of abrasive pads and brushes the tiles and grout are deep cleaned. This process is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean. Edges and corners are finished by hand along with any grout lines that require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water and the slurry is extracted using a powerful vacuum.
- Once dry the floor is ready to be sealed. This is normally done by hand. We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed.
- When dry the seal gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but
- cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer
- The floor can normally be walked on within an hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.