Our porcelain tile cleaning system can have your floor tiles and grout looking like new again.
Our experienced technicians can restore porcelain tiled floors like new again.
Our typical porcelain tile cleaning process
There are a number of processes involved to achieve the best possible results:
- Cleaning solution is applied to the floor and left to dwell
- Tiles are cleaned using a rotary machine with a variety of abrasive pads and brushes the tiles and grout are deep cleaned.
- Step 2 is repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean.
- Edges and corners are finished by hand along with any grout lines that require extra cleaning.
- Rinse with clean water and the slurry is extracted using our powerful vacuum.
- Sealant applied to dry floor normally by hand. We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed. The finish can either be natural or gloss.
- The floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.
Many of our customers benefit from the seal which gives a protective coating to the tiles and grout that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in. Not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer