Our safety floor cleaning system can have your flooring looking like new again.
We serve commercial and domestic customers across Warrington, Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
If you are a hotel, kitchen, school, health centre office or have a safety floor installed in your business, contact us today to find out more about our safety floor cleaning. As with all our cleaning process there are a number of methods involved to achieve the best possible results:
- We find the most appropriate cleaning solution for your floor and we apply it to the floor using a mop and leave it to dwell
- We use rotary machine pads and brushes to clean any scuffs, stains and marks. This step repeated as many times as required until the floor is fully stripped/clean. We finish edges and corners by hand if they require extra cleaning.
- The floor is then rinsed with clean water and the slurry is extracted using a powerful vacuum.
- Once dry the floor is ready to be sealed. This is normally done by hand. We typically apply 3 – 4 coats depending on customer requirements. Further coats of sealant can be added to high traffic areas if needed. The finish can either be natural or gloss.
- Once dry the seal gives a protective coating to the floor that will help to prevent spillages and dirt getting ground in.
After a cleaning service from us, not only will the floor look great but daily cleaning and maintenance will be much easier, keeping your floor looking like new for longer. The floor can normally be walked on within and hour of the last coat of sealant being applied so you don’t have to keep off it for hours on end. The whole process can usually be completed within a day.